DROP OFF & PICK UP REMINDERS
Posted 03/08/2019 09:57AM
We need to continue to work together to ensure the safety of our students. Here are a few reminders.
- Please escort your student at ALL times through the crosswalk in the parking lot, even when dropping off for kindergarten.
- Please refrain from going to the top of the parking lot and honking for your child to cross.
- Do not wave your child to come to load before the designated area (the yellow line.)
- Please do not use the first two rows in the parking lot to drop off or pick up your students, instead park in an available unmarked space to then walk your child through the cross walk.
- Please keep with the flow of the traffic, instead of stopping to wave or honk for your student. We remind the students to keep a look out for their car, so they can spot you as you pull all the way forward.
- Stay with your vehicle at all times in the pick up line.
- If possible, park on the street to walk your child to and from school. This will help with the traffic in the parking lot.
- Our parking lot duty begins at 8 am and 2:30 pm. Please respect that during this time, our main focus is to get all students in their vehicle safely.