Both Boys & Girls win CHAMPIONSHIP!!
Congratulations to the girls' volleyball team for winning their third consecutive Section Championship
The lady Colts defeated Valley Christian 25-15 and 25-17. All of the athletes contributed to our victory, led by their 8th grade captain, Maleina, who had 11 assists, eight aces and six kills. Mr. Henry is extremely proud of the girls and their undefeated season.
Congratulations to the boys' volleyball team for winning their Section Championship
In the boys' volleyball finals the team faced a tough task against an athletic and revenge-minded LeyVa team. However, the returning players, Nathan, Brandon, Zach and Nico played at an amazing level to win the first game 25-15. Game two was much closer as the game went back and forth until the very end. Guzi and Alex stepped up in a major way in game two with Alex serving a game winning ace to win the championship. This season the boys went undefeated and pushed our streak of championships to six in a row. Great job this year and an outstanding two years from our 8th graders.
Girls: Mr. Henry
Boys: Mr. Connolly
Athletic Director: Kelly Hodgin
You must have a signed online parent/student registration form to attend this tryout. Please see the coaches for more information.
- GIRLS TRYOUTS - The girls team will start tryouts Monday, January 29 at 2:40 pm - 4:00 pm outside on the basketball courts, not in the gym.
Girls Volleyball Tryout Schedule 2017-18
|Mon Jan 29||Tryouts Day 1||2:40 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Tue Jan 30||Tryouts Day 2||2:40 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Tue Jan 30||1st Cut||Posted on Coach Henry's Classroom door|
|Wed Jan 31||Tryouts Day 3||2:40 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Thur Feb 1||Tryouts Day 4||2:40 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Thur Feb 1||Final Cut||Posted on Coach Henry's Classroom door|
|Mon Feb 5||Practice||2:40 pm - 4:00 pm||Tryouts complete, Team Selected|
- BOYS TRYOUTS - The boys' team will start tryouts Wednesday, January 31 at 2:40 pm - 4:00 pm outside on the basketball courts, not in the gym.
Practices for both Girls and Boys teams will regularly practice in the gym from 2:40 pm - 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday.
Parents can automatically add events to their personal google calendar.
- Add the entire schedule by clicking on the +Google Calendar link located on the bottom right corner of the calendar below.
- Add one event to your personal Google calendar by clicking on the "copy to my calendar" link found within each event.
- Map directions to event by clicking the "map" link found within each event.